“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weigh in. Not so good :(

This will be a short post because I need sleep.

I weight today at 188.4. I gained a pound. This whole not working out thing isn't working. I have yet to start water workouts. I HAVE to get started. I'm calling my trainer tomorrow. I have to! I think I'm just afraid of doing something totally different.

I start physical therapy at MY GYM on Thursday morning. I'm excited about that. I see a light at the end of the pinched nerve tunnel.

I will update more later but I had to post my weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment