“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, August 12, 2012

I lost my wagon!

Ok all this doctor stuff has made me fall off the wagon. I think it ran off without me!

I cooked a healthy meal for dinner and it was so great!

I knew I had to get back to it when I hit the scales this morning and they said 197! I gained 4 pounds above my highest weight!

Then I had a friend request on MyFitnessPal today and felt bad that there is nothing there that I have done. So here I am saying that I've been off the wagon and I'm getting back on. Plain and simple!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the hard work! You'll be back on the wagon in no time at all. One thing I’ve found to be extremely helpful and useful as a supplement to my current diet/exercise plan is Fullbar (www.fullbar.com). Their products (Fullbar shakes) have helped me lose weight and learn how to maintain that weight-loss.

    ReplyDelete