“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving

Yeah so I lost about 1 lb during thanksgiving break. I was excited. A pound loss for me is huge much less during thanksgiving. I just wanted to share. I'm proud to say that I had awesome portion control at both family meals. :)

How did y'all do?

Don't forget to submit your Nov Lose it Before they do challenge numbers to me on Sat of this week. If you didn't submit October you can add that to it.

Happy Start of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment