“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Woohoo!

So I had a great weigh in on Wednesday losing 2 lbs landing me at 191.8. This morning I hopped on the scales for a midweek weigh in. 189.8!!!! That's right! Two more lbs and I broke the 190s. Goodbye 190s!

My exercise schedule for the week didn't work out as well as I wanted because of adjusting to new routines and things popping up. Hoping this week will be better for that. I'm just so stinkin excited for 189.8!!! Wanted to share really quickly! 

1 comment:

  1. Linking over from Twitter... Glad to have found your blog! So fun finding others who participate in Weigh-In Wednesday. Love your reward system in your sidebar.... GREAT idea! Looking forward to following your journey. Hope you will join our Weigh-In Wednesday Link Up.

    ReplyDelete