“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 1, 2016

We made it! Day 1!

I woke up early to get to the Dillard's sale and I thought "oh my goodness! I committed to Whole 365!"

YIKES. 

I grabbed a banana and headed to grab a deal. We are traveling still for the holiday and so I was not able to prep kitchen wise. 

So after deals my hubby and I went to do a little shopping. We told my sister in law that we would cook dinner so she didn't have to worry about our requests. Then we found out more family would be in town and we were excited to cook enough for them too. 

We cooked chicken bites, roasted Arlie veggies and steamed red potatoes for dinner. Everyone loved it. We loved it! 


Happy times with Family on Day 1


We made it ! On to Day 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment