“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 14, 2016

#Whole30onadime

Ok so many know I've done 4 cycles of whole30 and each time I get better. When we began our first Whole30 we divided our pantry and has one shelf of compliant food. After two years, four cycles, and lots of learning we now have four compliant shelves and one non compliant at any given time. Thai is because the habits formed in the whole30 stay. I lost 13 lbs in my last cycle in Jan and haven't gained a single pound back even though I ate non compliant many times over the last 10 weeks. Because the majority of my choices have been better and healthier. 

The coolest thing about whole30... It's free. All information is available online. Over the two years I finally purchased the latest book a few months ago but before then I referred to their website, connected on Instagram, and stopped in Barnes and noble to references the book a few times (when I was pregnant and nursing esp) Nursing for 11 months slowed my process down a bit and I'm excited to hit the ground running again to continue this weight loss journey and journey to my best health. 

So I have a few friends that have become intrigued and will join me on Day1 of Whole30 on Monday April 18th. Want to join us? Go to whole30.com to read all about it. They have forums and blogs and even a daily email you can sign up for during your whole30. If you know me personally text or message me on facebook to know your beginning with us on Monday. If you only know me from my blog or Instagram comment here or on my Instagram. Use #Whole30onadime to connect with me! Why Whole30 On a Dime? Because it's doesn't have to break the bank. My bank is already broken enough so this is how I do whole30. On a dime! Seriously many meals we cook cost about $3-$4 and feed both of us for dinner and the following days lunch. 

Below are my Jan results. 



No comments:

Post a Comment