“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Vote for ME!!!

Hey Everyone!!!

Still haven't completed my detailed race post, but it IS coming SOON!!! Stay tuned.  In the mean time I need YOUR help.  I completed a video about drinking low fat chocolate milk as my "after" (drink that I drink after my runs/workouts to refuel)

Go watch the video and PLEASE vote for me once a day.  My video is currently a finalist and I want to win the video for this month and have an opportunity with team REFUEL and get some cool gear!
Every single vote donates $1.00 to the Challenged Athletes Foundation, so If you vote once a day this month you can end up donating approx. $30 AND helping me out too!!

Go to this link and click to vote.  Fill in the little code and click vote again.  Tell your friends, family, whoever else you can get to vote.  Thanks so much for reading and supporting me!

Vote HERE for my chocolate milk video!!!


They got me very candid in the beginning and I sounded kinda silly, but I think I did pretty good with my actual video. :)  When you vote comment and let me know!!!

THANKS!

upcoming post will be about the race in detail and my upcoming newly set goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment