“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Surgery...

So I had surgery yesterday to extract a tooth. Fun times! The doctor did a great job. The anesthesia they use is amazing. I can remember parts of the procedure but didn't feel a thing and I woke up with very little "hangover".

I struggled with nausea off and on yesterday but that is likely because I struggled a bit to sit and do nothing. I went out with my mom to do a few things (use a coupon at NY&Co that was expiring and go to the band booster meeting because I am in charge of the up coming contest)
My body felt so exhausted yesterday. Very weak and achy almost. It's weird how anesthesia and meds can affect you.

So I took it extra easy when I got home last night. Slept well and feel better overall this morning but my face feels like it was punched!

So my eating is all different. I can have anything hard or pokie (like nuts/popcorn) so yesterday my diet consisted of chicken noodle soup, Ramon noodles, potato soup, and Mac n cheese. Not too terribly healthy but they were definitely in moderation. It took me two settings to finish a small cup of potato soup because of the nausea. Blah!

So let's see what today brings. Below is a picture of me after surgery. Lol. They tied my ice to my head for the trip home! Very fashionable!

Challenge update:
Two gals added info. It's all listed below. Check for accuracy please.

No comments:

Post a Comment