“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So much to say...

I haven't blogged in a bit. I keep thinking about things I want to blog about and then I don't set aside the time to blog. Work has been very busy recently. I need to blog for me though. It keeps me going.

So here are a few topics I need to catch up on:

Traveling:

I went to my brothers house for my nephew's second birthday. We had a blast and I have to say his house may be one of my favorite travel spots because it is such a healthy trip every time. Sometimes we run races, my sis in law always cooks good veggies and healthy lean meats, and there are always health conversations. This time they introduced me to Jillian michaels 30 day shred workout. OMG. Tough! I burned 160 calories in 20 min! I also got to log a lot more flights of stairs on my fitbit because they have stairs in their house. I played grocery store with my nephew and helped him with his new piano attachment for his iPad we got him. I drove home with a single cake ball in a container for my hubby and never touched it. Yay.

Then I had a work trip to Louisville. Every single meal was eaten out including the turkey dog I bought from a street vendor. Felt like that was a good choice over a hot dog or beat. Still haven't had that weigh in yet (tomorrow morning)

Fitbit:
It's going well. Most days I walk 6000 steps just in my teaching day. Crazy! I struggle to get in stairs because my life is very flat. Seriously! My biggest day was 18,866 one day on my work trip I KMEA in Louisville.

Now Im about to fall asleep and sleep is important. So I will finish these thoughs with these topics:

Gluten
Races
Kettle bells



No comments:

Post a Comment