“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yoga!!!

So I pulled out my old Biggest Loser Bob's Weight Loss Yoga DVD last night. I wanted to do something to jumpstart my attempt of pre planned daily exercise. I've been struggling this week with not getting home from work in time to get to the classes I penciled in for the week. So last night at 9:30 it was yoga time. Bobs weight loss yoga is not your typical yoga. It burns and hurts and makes you sore.
Yoga at the gym usually pushes you but not in the make you sweat kind of way.
I've always wanted to try hot yoga for that reason. To sweat. But I'm also afraid of hot yoga. Wonder how my body would react to it.

Anyhow. So of course 5 min in my husband got home and thankfully he was awesome and got the dogs calmed down and stayed out of the room until I was done. It was tougher than it was last time I did it because its been a while. But I was able to do it all and it felt good.

Gracie I think wanted to do yoga too. She laid down on the end of my mat. She popped her head up when I took her picture so it's not as good as if she had stayed laying.

Speaking of my mat.... It's Vera Bradley, its cute, I love it and I've used it for almost three years now. I think it sometimes helps motivate me for yoga. Who doesn't want to carry the cute Vera carry bag and get out the cute Vera may?!

So Bobs yoga DVD is progressive. You build your workout on the DVD using warm up, cool down, and three levels of yoga routines in the middle. My plan is to make it through all three levels as try suggest. I've never gone past level two. You have to stay at each level dr a few weeks. So yay yoga!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment