“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sooo...

Lol. I didn't have a good title. Just sitting here thinking and decided to blog.
Weight watchers is going ok for me. Just working on my discipline. It's not quite where it needs to be yet. I lost one pound last week and I was so excited. Funny to be excited over one pound. But I thought. Only 64 more times of repeating this week and I'm there. This honestly was encouraging to me. For real.

I'm nervous about this week.

I'm still not exercising as I should. My schedule has been super busy and its only going to get worse. I know one of the best things for a busy schedule is a regular exercise routine. I've got to do this. I got a got bit a week or two ago and I've been wearing it daily my steps at work range from 6,000-8,000 each day. I am a walking kind of teacher no walk around my room non stop. So I'm thinking a 10,000 step goal isn't enough. In thinking 12,000 steps a day is going to be my steps goal.

It tracks my floors of stairs climbed. Guess what? I never climb stairs! Lol. My home and my school are one story. What to do here?

It tracks my sleep quality as well. This I believe is an important thing I can improve. I've only been getting 5-6 hours of sleep each night. Not enough an waking up 5-18 times per night. No fun! I do not have sleep apnea but because of my Fibro I don't always go into a deep sleep. I used to take sleep medication because my doctor said I needed the deep sleep for Fibro management. I'm wondering if this is why I feel tired a lot. Wonder if I should use the sleep medication again for a little while to try to retrain my body to sleep better. Hmm?
What I CAN fix without meds is my hours in bed. I must get to bed earlier! Ill work on that this week.

My fitbit has a flower that grows with activity level through the day. I want that flower to max out. I gotta see how much it takes to make this happen.

So I have tomorrow off work. I thought it might be a good day to hit the gym to get it in my system. I really think one day back will get it back in my system.

I also have a cardiologist appointment tomorrow. I'm supposed to receive good news about my ejection factor! So yay. I gotta ask them about my palpitations though. They are recently more frequent. Who knows...

Here's to a new week with a day off work to help start fresh!

Happy beginning of the week everyone!6

No comments:

Post a Comment