“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to School routine in place

It's been a while since I posted. I had to cancel my appointment to train the first week of school and the first week of school also through my eating for a loop. However, I went to train on Tuesday, it went well and I'm motivated all over again. I lost 0.4 pounds this time (merely fluctuation) but I have to say that I was almost expecting to gain from lack of exercise. 

My workout was good on Tuesday and we set some goals. 
- keep my food journal (no slacking)
- cardio three days this week
- lose 3 pounds by next Tuesday. 

If I keep the first two goals. Number three should happen. 

I always go to buffalo wild wings once a week with my husband and friends for trivia night. So I asked my trainer if I could have wings once a week. He made a deal with me. I can have the wings on Wednesday (our regular day) IF I eat completely clean on Sat and Sun. Toug but I made the deal. I'm going to do it!

Yesterday Chad sent me a random text reminding me to journal my food. That kind of stuff really keeps me on my toes! 

I'm still pretty sore from Tuesdays workout but I'm going to head out for a run tonight to get in my cardio. I haven't run since the race ( huge mistake ). I look forward to seeing what I can accomplish tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment