“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 29, 2011

Willpower

I was just so excited about this that I wanted to share. Tonight I went out to take back a blu ray and my husband called and wanted something sweet. He requested a peanut buster parfait from DQ. I was on the phone with my cousin. She said "don't do it!". I promised I wouldn't and with her on the phone supporting me I ordered his ice cream and ordered none for myself. I didn't even take a bite of his. Woohoo. My will power is coming back. It takes time to break the sweets habit. The more you eat sweets the more you want sweets. 

I just wanted to celebrate by posting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment