“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

5000 Challenge

Yay! I hit 5,000 views on my blog. For that reason I'm going to celebrate by giving myself a 5,000 challenge. I will do the following before next Thursday the 3rd. They will be done in separate sessions and add up to the total. 

1000 seconds of planks
1000 knee drives (what am I thinking)
1000 seconds of yoga poses
2000 seconds of running

Total 5000 

Thanks for reading. 

I went over my calories today :(
My will power was amazing yesterday when I turned down a Frosty and then I turned down even a bite of Brandons frosty. So what did I do today?.... Bought a frosty!!!! I don't know why! It's like my will power was so strong yesterday that I ran out!

Anyhow. Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment