“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, November 6, 2011

5000 update

Well. I failed to meet all of my 5000 goals from the previous post and let me tell you why... I got busy and forgot last Fri-Sun because of other events going on. Now let me tell ya 1000 seconds of planks is NOT doable in 3 days. I was sore from 150 seconds a day for 3 days! (which only equals 450)I did manage 250 knee drives and over my 2000 seconds of running. I did not get in any yoga :( So I can't just leave it as a fail. I will try again. Same goals as last time:

1000 sec of yoga
2000 sec of running
1000 sec of planks
1000 knee drives.

I will accomplish this by the Satuday morning.

I was out of town Thursday-Saturday with 13 7-9th graders for all-state choir. I did not log my food while I was gone but that hotel was one long hotel and my room was on the far opposite end from my students. A few good trips between ends was a good little walk. Lol. Anyhow. I ate cracker barrel and pizza and other good stuff but I did it in moderation. I weighed this morning and had lost a few tenths of a pound. Success in my opinion since I traveled.

So this week is my first week with no marching band OR choir trips. Wahoo! So I hope to achieve my 5000 and much more!

Also I got the blogger app for my phone. This means lots more posts!!! I can now even post pictures from my phone. I used to type posts into notes then copy paste them on the site from my phone due to not having Internet at home. So, I'm excited for this app. Picture uploads were few and far between when I came across Internet access. Now they can be anytime, anywhere!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment