“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm so determined.

My last weigh in was 180.8 lbs. I want to be in the 170s so bad!!! So I gave it my all on my busy busy day today (we had a talent show tonight at school that I was coordinating). I packed my things this morning for running. Two other people from our training group at work ran today as well. They are two experienced runners. I'm not going to lie, I was nervous to run just me and them because I'm not fast. But I had a great time. We went to a local park to run. I did a 2 mile trail. They took that trail plus an extra inner loop to make 3+ miles for them. So one of the girls told me that last time we ran there ( a month ago) when she finished the 3+ route that my running group was at a certain spot. She challenged me to be done with the loop by the time they got done with there loop. My run went great. It was cold but it didn't bother me today. I ran well and I passed up my loop before my time was over and just before they finished the loop. I was thrilled. I did 2 miles in 25 with hills. I was so excited. It was so nice to have someone there to challenge me and encourage me! Thanks girls!
There is a picture below of us after our run.

So after the talent show I was stuck running by Chic Fil A for our dinner. Brandon is under the weather so I got him our favorite, the spicy chicken sandwich with fries, in hopes that the spicy would clear his sinuses. Lol. So I put my dad on the phone as I went through the drive through so I would order healthy for myself. I told him ahead of time what I was getting so that when I got there I couldn't cave in. Dad is good at accountability. So it worked. I ordered a grilled chicken wrap with a carrot and raisin salad. (picture below) They packed my wrap without dressing. It was really good. So I saved 400 calories at Chic Fil a in planning ahead a healthier meal than my favorite meal that I'm always tempted to order.

I came in under my calorie goal today. I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow morning and hopefully hit the 170s!!!!!

One more picture. Me with my students at the talent show!

No comments:

Post a Comment