“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, November 28, 2011

Twitter

My brother @alienwanderer has convinced me @findtheskinny to join #twitter

It seems to be interesting and different yet motivating as I switch #personaltrainer and train even harder for my #halfmarathon

Seem like another language? Yeah I know tell me about it. Lol. I'm learning all sorts of interesting Twitterisms.

Jason convinced me to join twitter since my mom is on twitter I felt pretty behind, so I am @findtheskinny on twitter. If you have twitter follow me. If not, get a twitter and follow me an we can learn the lingo together (@ # RT etc)

I do love the fact that I can follow so many biggest loser contestants on twitter. Of course they have no clue who I am, but I can see how they still work hard, struggle, succeed, etc.

I have also figured out how to link my instagram app to Twitter. I will be putting a Twitter feed on my blog too.

So join the fun and follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment