“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Will Power

O'Charleys is a restaurant that normally ruins all healthy efforts for me. The sour dough rolls are death to all calorie counts! I actually ate lunch just now at O'Charleys for 305 calories! Yes! I finally beat O'Charley at his tricks to keep me pudgy!

I ordered a pick two lunch combo and got a ceaser salad and cup of potato soup. I only ate a third of the salad (I'm not a big salad eater) and I ate the cup of soup. I ordered unsweetened tea and skipped the rolls. If you stare at them and pretend you can almost taste them. I'm telling myself I can go without the rolls and I'm doing it.

I conquered the rolls! This will in turn help me conquer MY rolls! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment