“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, November 24, 2011

A belt??!!

Yeah a belt. I bought a belt! Haven't owned a belt like ever in my adult life. We have family portraits on Friday so I headed to NY&Co for something that fit well and was cute. With my waist being 7 inches smaller than this time last year I decided to try something tucked in. OMG!!! Our attire for the pics is a white button up and jeans. So below you will see my outfit. It was the first outfit I tried (except I had to get a medium shirt instead of a large, yay!)
The jeans look black here but they are dark denim. The lighting in the fitting room isn't very good. Hope that doesn't come back to bite me tomorrow. Lol. And do you know how difficult it is to take your own picture in a fitting room mirror. Lol.

Anyhow. Just a little success to share along the journey.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

I will be enjoying small servings of great food this year. My motto for this holiday season. "All things in moderation."

I'm so thankful today for my family, a great husband, a wonderful job, home, friends, and God. I get to see my brother, Sis in law, and Nephew today for the first time since July 4th! I'm so excited. Jason and I will be running tomorrow. Cant wait. Maybe a run tonight too!

No comments:

Post a Comment