“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Getting honest with myself

I mentioned in last night's post that I had gained back the five I had lost. Well I had not been recording the gains in MyFitnessPal therefore you weren't seeing them on my blog button. So I officially weighed in and recorded this morning.... Not good. 185.6 up from 178.8 two weeks ago. Bummer. It's completely nutrition. I've been running and exercising.

So my goal is to have a loss, any loss, over Thanksgiving break, so by Monday morning.

Check out my progress graph below. This is my most dramatic loss and gain yet :(

No comments:

Post a Comment