“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, December 31, 2012

Cardiologist Update

My last post was about my trip to the cardiologist. I forgot to update because the appointment got cancelled because they had accidentally scheduled me with the PA and she cant read the test. So had i gone that day i would have had no info. I did however have my echo done and I called a few days later an was able to get very basic results. The basic results were that my ejection factor increased (improved) by about 5% which I believe bumped me back into normal range.
I go back on Presidents' Day to see the cardiologist to talk in detail. I was pleased with the news!

Post coming tomorrow about my 2012 wrap up and my 2013 goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment