“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cardiologist....

Back to the cardiologist I go tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be a crazy day. I am taking my boys choir and show choir to the courthouse to sing on live tv. Then I have my appointment right after school. Then off to my training/Christmas party with the jewelry ladies. Somewhere in there I have to stop to get my gift for the party. Whew! Then Tuesday I take the mixed choir and girls choirs (150 kids total) to the courthouse to perform live and then the concert with all choirs that night. I can't wait until Wed! Seriously. Anyhow. Back to what I was saying.

The cardiologist is supposed to test my ejection factor tomorrow. It is the strength that my heart has when it pumps. It had been weakened. Now that they've lowered my heart rate and palpitations with meds for a few months they are looking for an increase in my ejection factor. Lets go heart! I hope you're stronger tomorrow!!!

I won't know for some time though. I also get to tell them that a ran the 5K this weekend which is big because the palpitations had scared me from races for a little while. I'm proud of myself for moving on. Now I have a race with no medical tent under my belt as the most recent. No longer is it "last time I ran I ended up in the med tent for two hours"

I feel like all of my doctors need Christmas gifts this year... Hmmm...

1 comment:

  1. Just a question on how they test your ejection fraction. :) do they just do a normal echo? you know my interest in the heart. :) love reading your blog! -kailyn

    ReplyDelete