“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Motivation

The reason I blog is to motivate others but also myself. If the world is my accountability partner and I never know who reads then I have to bring my A game all the time. No exceptions.

So a few things. Below you see my latest before and after picture. Left side is my first ever trainer Jan of 2010. Right side is my 2nd trainer with me. He stopped by a cook out at my house to say hi. So that picture was June 2012. I have only lost like 4 lbs in that time (was about 10, but I put on weight training for the half). But I've lost 7+ inches in my waist etc. I think my posture is better. I think that I just look healthier. I hope you can see the difference too. I hope it's not just wishful thinking on my part.

2nd thing... I was at a friends wedding tonight. I did a reading and it was a Catholic wedding (my first to attend, I'm Baptist). I was nervous but it went well I was confident walking up in front of people. I actually enjoy public speaking an it gets easier to do those things as I get in better shape.

At the reception I saw a girl that I worked with at the mall in high school (I hope I have that right Anna... Sometimes I get blurry on where I know people from). Anyhow. We are Facebook friends and I saw her and we spoke and she told me that she has been watching me on facebook and is motivated by what I do. She wants to lift weights more and ha already run her first 5K. She's so pretty and bubbly and seems to just want to be healthy and fit. She's a thin girl. I'm so glad to have spoken with her and refreshed me on why I do what I do. I love having those chats with people. I hope I motivate someone each time I blog and just know that having readers motivates me. Thanks!!!

Also a picture below with my hubby tonight after the wedding reception.

No comments:

Post a Comment