“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 16, 2012

exercise!!!

Exercise schedule for my "perfect week".
Here it is for everyone to see and hold me accountable for.

Funny story... my cousin was on the phone with me last night while I was driving and I was being rude and eating in her ear (she didn't care).  She had read my "perfect week" blog.  She said "what are you eating"... my response... "cheerios!", she heard "Oreos"... after we cleared that up she laughed and said, "I was going to tell you to throw them out the window!"  That is accountability folks! LOL.  I love my cousin Whitney! Thanks girl!

Ok, exercise schedule

Thursday - 3.5 mile run
Friday - Crossfit Circuit and Sprints (intervals)
Saturday - 6 mile run
Sunday - Rest and be thankful!
Monday -Strength Circuit and 1 mile run (400 meter repeats)
Tuesday - 4 mile run

No comments:

Post a Comment