“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Traveling!!!

Sorry I haven't posted this week. I've been at a conference for work in Louisville and the Internet wouldn't work for me at all. Boo! Anyhow. I was busy busy busy and unfortunately never made it to the club 360 in the hotel to work out. I made a deal with myself and my husband to avoid elevators, take the stairs, an walk up and down the escalators instead of riding them. I'm proud to say that I stuck with these rules. I did allow elevator usage after midnight. It only took a half a day to decide to keep my dress shoes in the suitcase and wear my tennis shoes with my dress clothes so I could speed walk and run stairs.

I also tried to make healthy choices in my restaurant trips and I packet healthy snacks/breakfasts. I did not log all of my food, buy I felt like I did well overall.

Wonder what my weigh in will say in the morning?!

No comments:

Post a Comment