“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Good Day!

I felt good about my first day of my "perfect" week. A few of my eating times were a bit off. Not by much. 30 min or so. I had a late super do I had a snack during my normal dinner time. So evening snack an dinner times
Just swapped. Little things.

Avoiding sweets was tough. What did this tell me? I've been eating too many. Today the only sweets I had was a dumdum sucker at the bank.

One thing was missing from my day. Exercise. I got home from work at 5:30, headed back out to the grocery, came home and cooked dinner. Then worked at home more. I decided since I hadn't planned all my days (exercise) yet that I would hold my calories down today more toward 1400 and get 8 hours of sleep...

So I'm laying in bed ready to catch some z's. Here is a list I've been wanting to post all day...

Things I resisted today:
Hashbrowns in the cafeteria
Chocolate milk
Diet coke as I passed Subway
Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner
Mini Ice cream sandwich in the freezer
And last but NOT least.. Cadbury eggs in the grocery check out line.

I'm proud of today. It's not that my eating has been really bad it just hasn't been as focused as needed.

Tomorrow is a run and I will post the remainder of my exercise schedule.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment