“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The "perfect week" has come to an end.

The "perfect week" has come to an end.  Let me tell you when my week lost it's perfectness.  When I snuck my weigh in on Sat. morning and saw a 2.2lbs loss.  After that I lost focus.  You would think it would have pumped me  up, but it almost did the opposite.  This morning my offcial loss for the week was 1 pound.  So, the good news? I lost one pound.  The bad news? It could have been more had I not lost my focus.

My weight graph from MyFitnessPal for this week, thankful for an overall decrease!


Part of my problem this past week MAY have been *sorry guys* that it was that time of the month for me and it came for an extended visit.  My iron got low etc.  My doctor put me on an iron supplement so that is all getting better. TMI for you maybe, but I bet 90% of you ladies are thinking "I've been there!"

So, there is no "perfect" week.  I knew this when I started, I knew that I could try, but no one is perfect.  So this week I will be calling my "focused" week.  I can focus all week but I can't be perfect all week so I'm revamping.  Want to have a "focused week" with me.  DO IT! and comment and tell me you are doing it!  Did you do a "perfect week" with me last week? If so, what were your results?

I'm starting my focused week with a training session with my trainer tonight.  I'm feeling good and excited to go learn some new stuff! We are supposed to measure tonight!

ps.  I officially registered for the Country Music Half Marathon today!

Screen Shot from my confirmation email!

2 comments:

  1. Awww!! I told you cheater cheater!! ;) Go you, though!! I am loving reading through your journey... it's so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still a loss! My favorite saying to keep in mind is "You can't control what the scale says, only how hard you work!" :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete