“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Run2Walk is LIVE!!!!

Ok. Lots of you have been following my journey for health for over a year and my half marathon training since September. You learned about my role with Run2Walk in February. Now I can finally get sponsors!!!!! Regardless of rather you can sponsor or not go check it all out at the site below. Make sure to click on the Sponsor Bethney button to get more info after the video. Clicking that button does NOT obligate you. If you can sponsor even $1.00 DO IT !!!
All donations big and small will all change someone's life forever. I'm so excited I can barely type!!! The time has finally come!!! I will be blogging daily updates so keep coming back and share my blog and Run2Walk with everyone that you know! Thanks to all of my readers! Those that have been with me since Jan 2011 and those who meet me today! Let's all change someone's life together!

Go to www.run2walk.org

Watch the short video

Click on the Sponsor Bethney button

Then continue to follow me!!!

This is me right after I got the coolest text ever from Jason that we were
Live!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment