“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gracie and the April Challenge!

Gracie wanted to say hi and let y'all know that she has lost 1.8 lbs since I first posted her weight and need to lose weight on the right hand side of my blog. She now weighs 20.2 lbs. down from 22 lbs. her goal weight is 19 lbs. (she is at the line to drop down in her flea/heart guard med to the next weight category, kinda like a dress size for us I guess).

So we've cut out treats for the most part. She gets pieces of her all natural food or frozen green beans (sometimes tiny pieces of cheddar cheese to hide her Claritin pill). It's getting pretty out so we've also been making it a point to take the dogs for a walk together each night.

April Challenge (and how it ties in)

A former student of my husband has a weight loss blog http://.jaymootojayme.blogspot.com
She has opened up an April challenge to her friends/readers/followers to walk 30 min a day. You report time/distance each week along with weight loss. I think she has a small prize for the winner, but I'm not worried about a prize. I like the accountability. So my hubby and I signed up. This 30 min of walking each day is in addition to my other training. So I decide to make it the dog walks. So April is going to be a healthy challenge for our furry friends too!!! This will help us make a healthy habit with our puppies. I'm so excited about the April challenge and adding to my routine!!!

So check out Jaymootojayme she is doing great things!!!

And Yay to Gracie for her 1.8 weight loss. Almost 10% of her body weight!!!

Now on to bed or this crazy 4 day week at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment