“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Back in the Groove / Trainer Swap

So part of the reason that I began my blog this week was because I was sick with a severe sinus infection and was unable to get to the gym for the good of myself and everyone else at the gym. So today was my first day back. ( I missed Mon-Wed ) I was proud of myself for jumping back so quickly. I found it to be just as I expected. I felt about 80% this morning but after a good workout (and musical rehearsal at school) I'm back to my good 100% self. I did today what I call routine #1.

Routine #1 is the routine that I did with my trainer for the first five weeks. I now do Routine #2 with him and do #1 on my own another day. These routines consist of strength training done in a circuit style to get my heart rate up. I do most of it in the free weight section where I have found myself to be very comfortable (surrounded by grunting men or not. Lol).

Brandon went along tonight and worked out along side me which was nice for me. He will also be beginning with a personal trainer in the next week or so.

My trainer is leaving at the end of next week. I will train with him for the last time on Monday. I spoke with my new trainer, Chad, tonight (who will also be Brandon's trainer) and I think i will have a lot of success training with him as well. I am sad though because I got used to Greg and now I'll be starting all over with someone new. But that's ok. It will be good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment