“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 17, 2011

Changes!

Today I went on and changed trainers. This suggested by my first trainer so that he could still be around for an easier transition. It went well. Chad was nice and he pushed me to work hard. He's different from Greg and that's ok. It will be different but it will become my normal soon enough. He increased some of my sets and my cardio. He is having me use the Lose It app on my iPhone to track my calories each day, which is great because I had decided to follow them closely anyhow. I fell right at my calorie goal for today which was great. I am aiming for 1,286 calories a day. Speaking of food... I was excited to save $51 using coupons today on healthy food at the grocery!
What the rest of my week should look like:
Tuesday - cardio (possibly abs and/ or cardio chisel class)
Wednesday - Zumba
Thursday - routine #1 and some cardio
Friday - Zumba ( it's a new one called Zumba party

1 comment:

  1. Zumba party?!?!?!?! That sounds awesome and I'm totally jealous! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete