“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Zumba!!!!!

Zumba is a way that I exercised in TN when I lived there and I have continued in Bowling Green and I LOVE our instructor here, Linda. If I had a tenth of her energy I could run to L.A and back before time for work in the morning. Lol. But she really motivates me because when I started going I thought "Wow, she's in great shape" then I found out one night that Zumba helped her get that way. She is so nice and helpful all of the time. She is very evidently a women of God and she just has such a passion for what she does. Tonight the room was packed. If I had to guess there were about 40 people in class. That makes it that much more fun!

I've been going to her regular Zumba class since August. Friday I will be going to her new Zumba Party class (this week is Disco themed). I'm very excited to try it out.

She shared with us tonight that she is running a marathon for the American Cancer Society in June. She has to raise money for the cancer society to run so our gym is allowing her to do fundraising Zumba classes to raise the money for the cancer society. Im totally in. I'm going to Zumba for my Grandaddy (who just passed away from brain cancer) during those classes. Contact me (for those of you who know me) if you would like to join me for those classes.

I hope you have a great and blessed day tomorrow.

Isaiah 40:31: "Those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; they will mount up with wings like eagles, they will run and not get tired, they will walk and not become weary."

No comments:

Post a Comment