“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 31, 2011

The stairs/ Monday Weigh In

Alright, so I told you that I was going to take the stairs at the hospital in my last post... Well, I took them and Mom went with me.... And.... We got locked in the stairwell. Found out that the baby floor is not one you are allowed to enter through the stairs. Thankfully a nice nurse just gave us a short lecture and let us in and sent us to the sign in desk( that we intended to go to anyhow). I was thankful. On the say up the stairs I said to mom " I hope we don't get locked in the stairwell. I'd feel like I was on Days of Our Lives and Steffano would show up!". Lol. Anyhow. I got in trouble with the nurse but I did what I told you I would do. Lol.

Moving on...
It's Monday, so I weighed in. After a full week of no working out due to restriction and being out of town I was surprisingly excited to weigh. As I posted in my blog last week I was really focused on nutrition this week since my workouts were restricted. I also posted about sticking with my plan in Knoxville. I had one bad calorie day on Saturday due to Krispy Kreme donuts for breakfast, but I had all day to burn those off. So overall I felt as though my week was successful and that it was.

Last week I weighed 189.6... Today I weighted 185.8. I lost 3.8 lbs this week. At first I was nervous that all I lost was muscle, but I don't believe that it would be all 3.8. So I may gain a little back as I begin training again this week... Hopefully. But I was pleased.
So in the last 2 weeks I have lost 4.8 lbs. I'm looking forward to this week!

I go to the doctor tomorrow hopefully to be released. I'm still tight in my back and I have some pain in one specific place but hopefully I can get back in the gym.

Thanks for reading,
be sure to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment