“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, April 18, 2011

A few things....

First.... I have posted about Gracie (my Jack Russell) and her journey to lose 3 pounds.  It is on the right side of my blog page.

Second.... My blog has been rearranged, so look around.... I now have a column up the left AND right sides.

Third.... Last week was so stinkin' busy..... Brandon and I both went to festival with both of our groups and I went with his group on Saturday as well.  We spent our evenings at festival listening to groups.  It was a great, yet busy week.  This led to a week of eating out.  It tried to do good... I consider grilled fish at Cracker Barrel pretty good.  I think the worst thing I ate out was pulled pork from Smokey bones and I had kettle chips with it.  Not too smart.  I'm vowing NOT to eat out at ALL this week.  Its "Krogering" time for Bethney and Brandon!

Fourth..... I gave up cheese for lent.  So I have gone several weeks without cheese.  This was a difficult thing for me..... I don't have time to post about it now but be looking for a post about me and my lack of "la fromage" since ash Wednesday.

Fifth and Finally.... I will be weighing in AND measuring this week. So be waiting to hear results on Wednesday evening!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I'm so proud of you! You have much more self-discipline than I do. Nick and I need to get back in shape, but it's tough. I've been reading your blog, and you've helped me to at least start cooking healthier, even though we haven't started exercising yet! :) Keep up the good work!!

    Lauren (Henderson) Massey

    ReplyDelete