“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Weigh-in time! & Jelly Rolls

JellyRolls and Planks.... And I'm not talking about donuts OR fried fish planks 

I'm talking about the crazy abs exercise that I shared about last Tuesday... I named it JellyRolls. Because it is getting rid of the midsection "jelly roll" and your body moves in kind of a rolling motion (high to low etc). I did some more "JellyRolls" tonight and I even got my trainer to call them jelly rolls. Lol!  I did better at them this time than I did last time but they are difficult for sure. 

He added some other crazy planks too. Where I stay in a full plank on elbows and lift one leg and move it to the side and hold it off the ground for 10 seconds. It was intense. 

My workout overall was very intense tonight! I asked Chad to tell me honestly how hard he thinks I try. He told me that I could try harder sometimes but it will come as I learn how to push my body beyond what I think I can do. Interesting thought. It makes me picture the Biggest Loser contestants pouring in sweat, crying, and moaning while still doing what the trainer says. (though that is not what my trainer is going for)  I have to work on being able to push myself further each time and not give up. Sometimes when my body says give up I have to tell it no and prove to myself
And my body that I can do it. Like during seconds 18, 19, and 20 of my jelly rolls!

As for my nutrition. I did better this week on eating a better breakfast and more fruit. However, I need to work on consistency. 

I also put in more exercise time but it's just not enough yet. This week I want to do some type of exercise EVERY day. 

As for my weight in??....

I lost 1.2 lbs!!!!! Yay. I get my 5 lbs reward now!!! Yaaahoooo!

Chad was pleased with my loss this week. K train again on Thursday... Tomorrow is cardio day!

2 comments: