“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Almost lost my Yoga Pants!!!!

So I was my trainers last client of the day so we had plenty of time for measurements. 

I knew I had done well.....

I stepped on the scales and Chad heard "I LOST!!!" I had lost 3.4 lbs since last Wednesday! Yay! I am now 183.2... I have now lost 8 lbs since I began training with Chad.  I Chad and I discussed how I'm only 2 lbs away from new yoga pants in my goals list. He added in there that he wants me to go back to yoga regularly. Consider it done. I LOVE yoga!

So I had great measurement results. The results below are my loss of inches since Jan 4th. 

Body Fat %  (-2.3%)
BMI           (-1.9)
Waist        (-2.5)
Hips.           (-2)
Upper arm   (- .75)
Forearm       (-.3)
Thigh           (-.5)
Calf             (-.5)         
Total inches (-6.55)

Now for my total losses since late November when I began training with Greg. 

Body Fat % (-2.4)
BMI   (-1.9)
Waist.     (-5)
Hips.         (-3)
Upper arm (-1.25)
Forearm    (-.5)
Thigh.       (-.75)
Calf           (-.5)
Total inches (-11)
                   
We did more circuit training today and it was tough but we were outside and it was so nice to be in the fresh air with the sunshine! 

On my first set of rope climbs I almost lost my yoga pants. We decided that it's good that I'm only two pounds away from a new pair I'll be able to get a smaller size! 

Chad was funny. He said "I like it when my clients pants fall off". Lol. He got a funny look on his face and said , " well you know what I mean. When my clients lose weight enough to allow". Lol. It was funny!

So there are lots of gym regulars and today a man that I see there all the time stopped me on my way to fill up my water bottle and told me that he and his workout buddy alway notice how hard I work and they can tell a difference in me. I thanked him and was so proud.  He is an older guy that is always just so glad to be there.  As Chad and I walked by he mentioned it to Chad as well. Then he said something that is SO TRUE..... "Chad is good at what he does and he pushes you, but it's you that has to work hard and do a GREAT job!" 

He was so right. The trainer can only tell me what to do. I'm the one that has to follow through. This goes for both exercise and nutrition.  I'm so thankful for a great trainer, but I'm proud of myself for following through. 
It was so nice to have those wise words said to me today. 

Sometimes when things get hard God puts the right person in your path to give you a boost. I'm thankful for that more than anything!

1 comment: