“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Midweek

So this week has flown by so far... I made the comment on facebook this morning that I feel like I haven't had the time lately to write my posts. It is "that time of year" for us teachers. Concerts approaching, testing right around the corner, all the kids are a bit more .... Well.... Crazy! Lol. I'm honestly counting down the days too summer. I looked at my wall calendar behind my desk yesterday where I originally marked May 20th for closing day. I did enjoy the snow days but My oh My June 4th seems years away!  Anyhow, so I'm trying my best to keep up with my workouts and blog posts until June 4th and at that time working out can happen whenever I want it to. Can't wait!!!!

So I had huge successes on Thursday when I weighed an measured. I appreciate all of the kind words. I had another HUGE success.... I was discharged from physical therapy on Monday!!!!! Like for real this time! 

Wooooohoooooo!!!!!

I even got a t shirt, hahaha. 

The therapist told me that I can expect skin sensitivity (feeling like a sunburn) and numbness for 10-12 months still. Nerve irritation takes time to heal. That's for sure. But it's been over 3 months since I feel. My goal that I wrote down my first day of therapy was "to be able to get back to my regular exercise routine". So I met my goal. I'm going to finish out my goal with Zumba class tonight. That's the only thing I haven't done since I fell. I was steering clear because of all the twisting. So I'm going to try it out. 

Nutrition. My nutrition has not been so great this week. I think it goes along with the busy schedule we've got going on. I have fallin off the wagon or anything. I've still been watching but I haven't been journaling my food. 

I am resuming that today. I'm going to set reminders on my phone to record what I'm eating. I thunk that will help. 

I will have a post soon about the Country Music marathon and 1/2 marathon. Stay tuned. 

Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment