“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weigh in update

Here's a quick post while I wait for Brandon to get his haircut. I should have posted on Thursday night but I was so tired. I'm sorry

So thursday when I weighed had lost 2 pounds back down to 183.6. When I gained on Monday I feel like that confirms that it was water weight. I was very strict on my cardio and water drinking and I feel like thats what got the water off in 3 days.  

So my next training appointment and weigh in is Wed. So I'm expecting to lose another pound, but aiming to lose 3 pounds. My trainer and I discussed the difference in expecting and aiming. Expecting is huge and there are lots of variables that can affect weightloss. So if you expect more than your body can handle then your motivation begins to decrease. So I'm being careful not to have high expectations necessarily but to aim high and be realistic with expectations. 

Anyhow. We also did a spontaneous measurement check. Because I told Chad that I noticed a difference in my waist and sure enough I have lost another 1.5 inches off my waist. 

I went running this morning about 10:00 and it was HOT!  Well at least hotter than my normal evening runs! I'll post more about running later when I have time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment