“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 16, 2011

Alabama Tornado Relief

My blog is all about helping me improve my health, but often times there is a need to help others.  Below is information about a thirty one party that my cousin is holding.  All proceeds from this thirty one party will be going directly to Alabama Tornado Relief.  My brother, Jason Terry, is a youth minister.  He recently returned from a clean up trip to Alabama.  He will be going back on May 26th and two other times during the summer and taking his youth group kids with him to help with clean up.  The money raised with this party will go directly toward the supplies the youth group will take to Alabama, the travel expenses they will have to get down there, and the items they will be delivering to family that have been left with nothing.  Please check out the site, even the smallest purchase can help.  Thirty one products are cute, durable, and practical.  If you are goal setting for your weight loss journey like I am, order a fun new bag, put it away until you meet a goal and use it to reward yourself. So anyhow, help out if you can and pass the word along as well.

Thanks in advance!

ps.  I'm planning to go on the July relief trip with my brother and his youth group.  (Brandon is too)

So, go to her website.... mythirtyone.com/lkterry
click on place an order
choose the alabama relief party.

*** I weigh in and work out with my trainer tonight ***
*** Look for another post soon! ***

No comments:

Post a Comment