“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

4!!!!!!! Days? Pounds? Donuts? All of the above???

Well.... I weighed yesterday.... And... I gained :/ (2.4 lbs) since Thursday (4 days)

I was MAD. I worked out so hard with Chad afterward. I was just ticked off. Mostly because it was my fault. It was my nutrition. The pendulum still swings. Cardio was great..... Nutrition was not. 

We went out with friends over the weekend to dinner and a ballgame. Dinner was at one of my favorites (Samurai) that is really not good for me at all due to the excessive sodium content. At the ballgame I had some vanilla ice cream.  That wasn't too bad beyond the sugar content.  So after the game it was the Great American Donut shop with all of our friends. I simply sat down, didn't stand at the counter to look and only ate two little donut holes of Brandon's. So I felt good there. What got me in trouble was the dozen donuts that Brandon bought to spend enough to use his debit card. They were fine until I met up with them on Sunday morning. I ate 4 of them!!!!! FOUR!!!!!!  It was like I lost all control for 10 minutes. 

Apparently my body just held on to all of these bad weekend decisions. From now on I can't let weekends get in my way!!!

I have goals to reach. I have to improve these trends. Im working on planning ahead again. I've updated my LoseIt app (does anyone use the online Lose It site.  Let me know if you do. ) and know that it will help pull me back to where I need to be. I know Christie... Consistency. I need to be crazy consistent. 

C25K update: Brandon and I both ran tonight. I completed Week 2 Day 1 and it felt GREAT!!!! I train and weigh again on Thursday. Stay tuned!!!

I finally got caught up with Biggest Loser and watched in real time for the first time in a year tonight. I was as always inspired and super excited to watch next week. 

Below are the lyrics to a song that was played on Biggest Loser tonight. I heard it in the back ground and googled the lyrics. Read and enjoy. Look
It up on iTunes. It's a great song. 

"This is my Now"
Jordin Sparks

There was a time I packed my dreams away.
Living in a shell, hiding from myself.

There was a time when I was so afraid.
I thought I'd reached the end,
But baby that was then
I am made of more than my yesterdays.

This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around
I can't believe the love I see.
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then, this is my now.

I have to decide,
Was I gonna play it safe.
Or look somewhere deep in side,
Try to turn the tide,
And find the strength to take that step of faith.

This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around
I can't believe the love I see.
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then, this is my now.

And I have the courage like never before, yeah.
I've settled for less now I'm ready for more,
Ready for more.

This is my now, and I am breathing in the moment.
As I look around I can't believe the love I see.
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then, this is my now.

I'm living in the moment
As look around I can't believe the love I see.
My fears behind me, gone are the shadows and doubt
That was then, this is my now.
This is my now.

No comments:

Post a Comment