“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weigh in and success!!!!

I'm
Sorry that I haven't posted. I've been extra busy preparing to take my choir to festival today. We went and they were given a great rating and I'm
So proud. Anyhow. I just wanted to post about my weigh in last night. 

I lost .8 lbs   I was pleased. It was a loss. I'm going to cut down on sugar this week to hopefully have a better weigh in next week. But a loss of any size is a success! So yay!

Measurements?  Well I didn't get to have them. My trainer had another client that he needed to fit in and I wasn't able to get there early because of work. So measurements will be next Wednesday.

However...... 

When I woke up today I wanted to
Wear a suit to festival and I picked out my favorite suit that had not been able to wear and it didn't just fit today  it fit WELL. 

It's the suit that I wore for my job interview last spring after I had lost 20 lbs. Which all came back. So I think that is just proof of resistance training helping me lose inches not just pounds!

So yay!

Success this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment