“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 6, 2011

A group of little successes build to a big success

I did it!!! I recorded in my Lose it app. Silly accomplishment it may seem, but I recorded in my lose it app for like 8 weeks straight. It was routine/habit I went a few days without recording and it made it seem impossible to start up again. I came in 24 calories under today.  However, I skipped breakfast. That is not a good thing.  So now that I got over the hurdle of simply recording my food again, tomorrow will be more structured and I'll see how balanced my nutrition can be! Woohoo for small successes!!!!

I was going to do an extra run today, but didn't want to go out when it was still hot and by the time dark rolled around I was really tired. I'm on Week 4 Day 3 of Couch to 5 K. I'm pretty excited, I've never gone this far before in the C25K program. Not only am I in week four, it's going smoothly. I run slow for sure, but speed comes later. My circuit training with Chad involves so much cardiovascular work. It is really helping with my running!!  I'm looking so forward to this summer and all of the successes it will bring!

Oh and my first day of summer break was busy yet relaxing. Groomed Miles, lost a screw to the clippers down the drain lol, tried to fish it out, it's still in there, took all the dogs to the vet ! Then hung around home cleaning. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment