“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm still here!

I apologize for my lack of posts these last two weeks. I have not fallin' off the wagon or anything we've just been meeting ourselves coming and going for these last two weeks. 4 choir performances in two weeks, plus brandons band concerts, a trip to Cincinnati with my choir. All sorts of stuff!!! Anyhow, in the midst of the chaos I still worked with my trainer and ran, but couldn't get my nutrition right. Over the two weeks I gained 1 pound. Not too bad. I'm kinda at a plateau. Boo plateaus! Anyhow. Wednesday when I met with Chad I asked him to insist on seeing my food journal.... He agreed (we had slipped on looking at it each week).  I'm hoping that may be the boost I need to get my nutrition in check. I can't seem to get it there. 

Anyhow, I'm starting summer break tomorrow and our summer, other than band stuff, is really laid back this year. The last 5 summers have been filled with one or both of us moving/job searching or us having a wedding. Lol. So this year I just get to be a stay at home wife while Brandon takes grad classes and I can't wait!  Anyhow, I know it might sound backwards, but I do better nutrition wise during school breaks. You would think the structure of the work year would help me, but I actually do better without structure. So here goes..... SUMMER!

I have a few summer goals...

--- run my first 5K

--- lose 15 pounds by August 9th (first day of school). That is 9 weeks to lose 15 lbs. It would be hard, but I think I can do it. 

Weigh in Thursday this week and I'm positive.  I will start my food journal again as of tomorrow. I can imagine that it will help dramatically!

Have a good week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment