“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 9, 2011

Best Sandwich EVER!

Road trip with my parents tonight for the annual ladies shopping trip / to see my brother and family. Brandon is spending time on the farm while I'm away.

So on the road my parents (also health conscious) and I got dinner on the road at subway. I got my typical turkey and ham on wheat. I added an egg white and dressed it with onions, black olives, and black pepper. It was AMAZING!!!!!!

So my brother is hitting the road for a 26 mile run tomorrow. He is having friends come out and run portions with him. So I'm planning to schedule 6 miles with him in the morning. My Sis in law I believe is doing 18 or 19?

Anyhow. I'm hoping for a successful new record tomorrow!

Oh and super good news. I voluntarily switched trainers this week. Nothing against the one that Chad set me up with our personalities just didn't mesh. So I had to change. Anyhow, I'm so excited about the trainer that is going to be in charge of my training now. She is a very motivating lady. A success story herself in many many ways I can't wait to work with her.

I am continuing with my running and nutrition as is until our first meeting on Monday the 19th (this week coming up was too crazy to meet!) I am also going to pick up a book she suggested, "The Runner's Diet". She talked to me about tailoring my diet to the fact that I'm training for a half marathon while at the same time aiming for weight loss. She, being a runner herself (recently completed her frost marathon), has knowledge about this process. I just can't wait. I've looked up to her since the first few times I was around her at the gym in Zumba class. Now I get to learn from her. This is going to be good! God always has a plan.

1 comment: