“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Surviving family meals during the holidays part 1 of a million

Lunch at Cracker Barrell with the inlaws and my craving for pancakes....

So what do I do?

I ordered mamas pancake breakfast. I asked for multigrain pancakes but they don't serve them anymore:/

I ordered turkey sausage as my meat and egg beaters instead of eggs. Now on to the syrup. I used about a third of one bottle. Flavored it nicely. Each bottle has 190 calories. They serve two bottles. Who needs two bottles (380 calories)? Instead my third of a bottle was near 70 calories.

I feel full. Maybe a little too full, not miserable though. So at 581 calories leaving cracker Barrell I feel successful. Maybe I should request one less pancake next time.

Now I must get my run in. It's really rainy. I guess the treadmill will get some of my time today.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Bethany. I always try to plan ahead and know what I'm going to order before I go into a restaurant. With online menus I can do this at almost all chain stores. And my back-up for lunch/dinner is grilled chicken with rice and a salad.

    ReplyDelete