“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Food Diary

Monday's Food Diary.... can't see my 30min of elliptical/10 min of treadmill cardio here.
That gave me 419 calories extra in my day that I chose not to replace.



Tuesday's Food Diary
Can't see my cardio here either... see below

I think I'm kicking butt on my nutrition this week.  What you can't see here on this tuesday report is my cardio which was a 2 mile run that added in 389 more calories to my goal calories, for a short run like that I try not to fulfill all those extra calories, now if I do a 4 or 5 mile run, I will try to replace some of the burned calories. A five mile run burns almost 900 calories, so I replace some of that.

This is a screen shot of Monday's diary and Tuesday's diary on MyFitnessPal.com (I use the app for input, if you have never used this app I highly suggest it! If you use it look me up... findtheskinny is my screen name.

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter too... findtheskinny there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment