“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, December 26, 2011

New Routine - I like it

With my new trainer I have the 3-2-1 routine that I talked about a few posts ago.
3- runs
2- high intensity sessions
1- resistance session

This past week and this current week my trainer has me doing a crossfit circuit that she taught me for the resistance. She gave me a sprint interval plan to use on the treadmill (or outside) for the high intensity and my runs are: pace, tempo, and long.
What I like about this routine.... I can do it ANYWHERE. I did my circuit in my parents living room last night while watching Blind Side with the family. So traveling has not affected my training much at all one thing it affected was my long run got delayed. That's all though. So I'm looking forward to this week. My routine will finish with a seven mile run on Saturday with my brother. So a whole week away from home but without getting away from my training! Brilliant!
I found a new feature on my iPhone since I upgraded to ios 5, it is a list maker with dates. I made a list earlier in the week of my 3-2-1 and below you will see a picture of them all checked off (dates are inaccurate, didn't realize how to assign to dates until today)

Today I made my list for the week. I planned them out, made them date specific, and I put distance/time goals with each run. Picture also below.

The final picture is of me downtown for my four mile run this afternoon. I love the downtown area in my hometown and was so excited to plan a run there today. The last mile was my favorite, it had gotten dark, I put on the Christmas station on Pandora, I was running down broadway under Christmas lights. Carol of the Bells was the most fun song to run with! Very fun run!

No comments:

Post a Comment