“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Warm warm warm

I ran for the first time in my new Columbia OmniHeat base layer shirt today. It was really warm! I liked it! It has silver dots inside that reflect your own body heat back to your body. It works really well. When I walked back into the house it was burning up! Outside was 45* and this shirt a thin as it is was warmer than my Under Armour hoodie.
This is just one of my new running things I got for Christmas. Next post is about our healthy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment