“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, December 26, 2011

Nutrition at my Parents House

It's great being at Mom and Dads for Christmas. We arrived last night. I am a lucky girl to have health conscious parents. This morning when we got up for breakfast Brandon said he wanted bacon, eggs and waffles. Sounded good to me. Mom and Dad were gone to the grocery so I went to see what all I needed them to bring back to have this breakfast. I opened up the fridge and freezer and smiled. They had everything I needed: organic eggs, whole grain frozen waffles, turkey bacon, and laughing cow cheese wedges to go in the eggs.
How nice to have what I needed for a healthy breakfast all because they eat it too. I'm blessed to have good parents!
So the pressure is off. I know I can accomplish my nutrition goals while traveling this week!
Off to run!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment