“Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own? For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s.” 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 23, 2011

Hardwork Dedication

Just as Dolvett from Biggest Loser teaches. A transformation takes hardwork and dedication.

Brandon and I traveled to visit his parents all day today. We started out at 8:15 am and got back to his parents house at 11:30pm tonight. Yikes!

I needed to run two miles. Thank goodness they have a treadmill. I changed and hopped on at about 11:45pm. If you know me you know I don't function well after 9:00pm

So I did 2 miles. I must say that my inlaws new infrared heater works GREAT in their Florida room (room with the treadmills)

I am exhausted. It's 1:40 am. Wanted to use my last bit of energy to tell you that I actually did a midnight run!

Proof below.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment